What adverse effects you need to expect from Tadacip 20?
Tadacip 20 most common adverse effects have been reported to be the following: headache, flushing, dizziness, light-head feeling, heartburn, nasal congestion and nausea. Other side-effects that occur less commonly are: visual problems, watery eyes as a result of excessive tear formation, blood pressure drop or elevation, drowsiness, shortness of breath, back joints or abdominal pain.
When shall you avoid Tadacip 20 use?
You must not use Tadacip if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions to tadalafil or to any of the ingredients that Tadacip 20 is composed of
- Nitrate medication usage, for example nitroglycerin, for the treatment of angina pectoris as it may result in severe blood pressure drop
- Liver or kidney conditions
- Health contraindications to sexual intercourse, cardiovascular problems or if you suffered a heart attack no longer than 6 months ago
- Suffer from very high or very low blood pressure
- Suffer from eye diseases such as NAION which may lead to vision loss, or if you suffer from retinitis pigmentosa
- It must not be combined with large amounts of alcohol or grape juice
Usage of medication that can interact with Tadacip 20 or may lead to a high risk of adverse effects such as: erythromycin, rifampicin, medication for the treatment of elevated blood pressure,HIV drugs, antifungals medication, doxazosin for treating elevated blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin, drugs to treat stomach problems , nitrates to treat cardiovascular issues.
Which medicaments react with Tadacip 20?
There is a certain group of medications that may interact with Tadacip 20 which you shall not take while using Tadacip 20 unless you consult your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a genuine response with Tadacip 20: any nitrate pharmaceutical, for example, nitroglycerin for the treatment of angina pectoris
- Drugs that influence Tadacip 20: anti-infection agents like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungal medication like itraconazole or ketaconazole, stomach settling agents, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV treatment
- Drugs that are influenced by Tadacip 20: non-specific alpha-blockers like doxazosin for elevated blood pressure treatment, tamsulosin and prazosin for developed prostate, nitrates, for example, glyceryl trinitrate for angina pectoris or other heart problems, drugs for hypertension (may require dosage modification)
The right way to consume Tadacip 20
The maximum dose of Tadacip that should be taken before planned sexual activity is 20mg. It is not recommended to use more than once per day. You can take Tadacip at a window of 30 minutes to 36 hours before the start of a sexual intercourse. It is recommended to start sexual activity in various time frames after using the medication so as to determine your individual response timeframe. Depending on individual response and tolerability the dose may as well be lowered down to 10mg per day. You may take Tadacip regardless of when you eat.
Missed dose of Tadacip 20
Tadacip 20 is not designed to be used as regular medication, so keep in mind to use it only when you plan a sexual intercourse.
How should Tadacip 20 be stored?
Tadacip 20 should be stored in a cool and dry place in temperatures below 25°C